What's Next 4 Us @ Web Wise Blactino Entertainment Production Company (TM)?

 Now Web Wise Blactino Entertainment Production Company (TM) is More than you think!

We are a 100% Gay Minority Owned and Operated Business (GMO) serving our community since March 23, 1995 behind the adult scenes, when we were first established back in the days of QUEER PRIDE, we did most of the financial part of the Adult Industry, yet we still handle that part, but now we have EXPENDED to more things such as Production, Directing and more in the gay world.


We plan on OPENING a few offices within the following states, they are CO, CA, NM, NV, NYC and NJ we hope to have these offices OPEN by the END of this YEAR, they maybe open SOONER, the sooner may come if we get the PROPER STAFF @ HAND, but getting the right people is NOT an easy task, if we DO THIS WE WANT TO GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. and joining the right organization also is no E-Z PLAYGROUND RIDE, as the CEO I am looking for the right FIT and once I feel that the rest will fall in place.


At first, I thought lets try Pueblo, Colorado out for a perfect fit, but was I wrong, this is one RACIST and HOMOPHOBIC TOWN, yet I find it hard to believe that Target(R), AT&T(R) and other Fortune 500 &1000 companies are listed here, Denver, yes, maybe Colorado Springs, but not Pueblo, Colorado, I lived here and was fooled I guess they too were fooled as well or at least that is the story I am telling, just hate to be the one who let a RACIST/HOMOPHOBIC TOWN GET ME, ALMOST LIKE PUEBLO DID.



Comments